We will respond to any of your enquiries and will do our best to help you to find the best solution. Our employees speak English, Russian, French and Arabic.
The company employees are highly qualified specialists from different countries, including experienced local workers, who provide:
- 24-hour operational duty (7/24), to ensure regular communication with ship’s masters, shipowners, operators and charterers.
- providing prompt information to all interested parties on the progress of ships scheduled operations, supplies, and time sheet of the works curried out, information about port situation, weather conditions, etc.
- obtaining of permits for entry of vessels into the exclusive economic zone of Morocco and the withdrawal of vessels from the zone, for carrying out cargo operations and bunkering.
- coordination and optimal planning (in conjunction with the port authorities and other monitoring organizations) of carrying out cargo operations,
- informing captains, shipowners, operators and charterers of all local regulations and traditions, national holidays, changes in legislation or recommendations for safe navigation.
- providing of detailed financial reporting for all shipowners' expenses for services rendered.
- assistance to captains and advice to the ship's administration on all emerging issues related to the current activities of the vessels.
- change of ships crew, booking of passenger tickets, places in the hotel.
- selection and assigning for work on board of the fishing vessels of Moroccan seamen.